Saturday, June 13, 2009

Workboxes have failed me??!!!

Okay so the actual workbox system did not fail me, but I failed it. I guess what I am really trying to say is the workbox system is NOT foolproof! You must have dedication to fill the boxes and plan. I still love the system and loved how my days flowed while using it but I am feeling obligated to admit that I fell of the wagon within the first week!! I am doing this so hopefully anyone else who may stumble while using this system knows it's OKAY and you can just simply start over. I am not much for making resolutions, however for this new year of 2009 I want to commit to being honest with myself and you all about my successes and my hiccups. We are all moms, trying are very best and need encouragement. I see many blogs that talk about their success in organization, planning, teaching...you get the idea. I LOVE reading these blogs but I do find myself often thinking,"wow I wish I could do things how they do!" I want to be comfortable and confidant while I'm on MY own journey. Since each women & her families journey will be different. So today I commit to you to blog often and truthfully.

God Bless,
Melissa

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I am with ya' sister. I too fell off. "Tomorrow is another day", though!!! Love your blog!